Nothing Like French Press Coffee!
Gotta love when you wake up and make yourself a cup of French Press Coffee!
My method of making coffee is:
- Start the Kettle
- Pour enough coffee beans in the grinder (depends on how many cups I’m making)
- Pour the ground coffee in the base
- Pour the boiled water JUST enough to cover the beans
- Wait 30 seconds then stir the beans with the opposite end of a spoon
- Fill enough water into the base (depends on how many cups I’m making)
- Stir the beans with the opposite end of a spoon: again
- Put the top on (WITHOUT pressing any coffee)
- Wait anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes
- Press Coffee (Very Satisfying!)
- Pour Coffee into cup
- And Enjoy!